Elster's World

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Jets Prediction

I saw Joe's 8-8 prediction and his bad feeling regarding Favre. I disagree. Yes, it may take a while for all the new players to jell but in reality, the jets are probably going 2-2 in their first 4 no matter what. After that, the schedule isn't exactly a killer.

I expect Favre to play and play well - I expect the running game to be better (thanks to Favre and the offensive line pickups) and I expect the defense to be much better. That and a relatively easy schedule (only 2 Pat games, the San Diego game and maybe the Seattle game are definite losses) should produce a 10 win season.

5 Comments:

  • Two Pat games are not definite losses anymore with Mr. Brady only having more time with Gisele ahead of him.

    By Blogger Jewboy, at 7:44 PM  

  • This was written pre-Brady

    By Blogger Elster, at 9:39 PM  

  • I was aware.

    By Blogger Jewboy, at 8:49 AM  

  • I know - I left a stupid comment. i was tired last night. I still expect the jets to lose an emotional "Hey we can still win without Brady" game on Sunday, but now a split with the pats is possible. Also, when Favre memorizes the playbook, that will help too.

    By Blogger Elster, at 1:16 PM  

  • No big deal about the comment, my friend. The Pats will still be decent but this certainly opens the door for the Jets and Bills. Could Buffalo be a sleeper? They looked good on Sunday.

    By Blogger Jewboy, at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home