Elster's World

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Proof That YouTube Is The Greatest Invention Of The 21st Century

- The Battle At Kruger. This is a masterpiece

- Man Surfing A Tsunami - Insanely cool surfing video

- Amazing video of a shark attack. I can't help it, I love this stuff

- Video of mudslide destruction - either in Japan of California

- The effing Matt Damon video - if you haven't seen this yet, I don't know what to tell you

- Guillmo's version of Bourne Ultimatum

In other news, I've finally gotten a major writing gig! A very well know baseball player has asked me to ghost write his book about hitting. It will be out by September. It's called How To Keep Your Batspeed After 35 and it's by, I'm excited to say, Carlos Delgado! I don't know how he came to me, but I'm sure glad he did. Hopefully when it comes out he will be back in his clean up spot in the NLCS.