Elster's World

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Top 10 Things You Can Accomplish While Watching TV

10. Change a lightbulb (so long as the offending light is in the same room as the TV)

9. Eat breakfast/lunch/dinner

8. Add to Joe's contempt

7. "Babysit" your kids

6. Gain weight

5. Earn points towards your official "Couch Potato Fan Club" membership

4. Learn all kinds of useless facts

3. Destroy braincells

2. Travel (but only with a Slingbox)

1. Spend quality family time (but only if you and your family enjoy the same programs)

And they say TV is bad for you......

4 Comments:

  • lol.

    My husband has actually been looking for a slingbox to attach to his parents cable so we can enjoy it as well. Any idea where to pick up a good/reasonably priced one?

    By Blogger Jessica, at 2:18 PM  

  • Not clue at all - I do not have a slingbox and would be concerned if I felt it was that necessary to be watching tv on my cellphone/hotel room computer.

    But that's just me.

    By Blogger Elster, at 2:21 PM  

  • Personally, I see no need for a slingbox (even though we don't have a tv), since all the shows I watch are put online (by their respective networks) the next day. But, for some reason, my husband wants to have cable on his computer (or rather, my computer since his has been broken for a year and a half...). I would say its a guy thing, but clearly, its just a my husband thing.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 5:32 PM  

  • Nah - slingbos IS a huge guy thing. I've always been a tad behind the times.

    By Blogger Elster, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home