Elster's World

Monday, October 08, 2007

On A Happier Note

Team Jetropolitans have clearly responded to my roster shake-up and waiver wire moves and laid the smack down on Team Phan this week.

Going into my match up with MOC, they question is which of my 4 excellent receivers to go with each week? And i have been effective and waiver wiring a running back each week while my 2 starters rest their various injuries.

After Dallas plays tonight, Joe and I should be tied for second to last place in the league. For me it is the begining of my climb to the top. However Joe, after his impressive start, seems to be fading....

4 Comments:

  • I was actually pleased with several facets of the performance of the Bring Back Glenn Foleys. The key is for them to play four quarters of football.

    And there is no controversy at QB. Drew is my starter.

    By Blogger Joe Schick, at 11:21 AM  

  • Did you see the rumor that the rangers are trying to trade for Ed Jovanowksi? It was reported that he has 4 years and 26 million to go on his deal and he's I think 31.

    By Blogger Elster, at 11:25 AM  

  • I doubt it will happen but with Sather you must always worry about idiotic moves like this.

    By Blogger Joe Schick, at 1:02 PM  

  • Than would seem incredibly stupid. especially after just 2 games.

    By Anonymous elster, at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home