Elster's World

Monday, February 12, 2007

Elster's World - Reborn

So after long internal debate and discussion with my advisors, I have decided to come back to blogging in an altered form.

Elster's World has been reborn as Elster's Sports World.

Yes, yes, I hear it already. Elster's World has always been pretty much all about sports anyway. And I don't deny that is true. The difference now is that the blog will be only about sports. No more fiction. No more forays into the J-blog world. No more please for peace among bloggers. Rather, it will be about sports.

As a New Yorker, I will focus mostly on the New York sports scene and the teams that I follow the most (Jets, Mets, Knicks and sorta the Rangers) but I will not limit myself too much. After all, Eli Manning's family is much more interesting when you factor Archie in.

Anyways, that's the big news. I'm back. Better than ever? Who knows. Is anyone still checking? We will find out. But I guess I need to write about something and after careful debate, that something is sports.

Stay tuned....

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home