Elster's World

Monday, December 11, 2006

New Storyteller's Submission

- The great Maggid of Bergenfield checks in with a long awaited update to Storytellers. Please check it out here. You can also check out the Maggid's site weekly as he brings nice parables on the weekly parcha. it's really good stuff.

- I cannot rationally discuss the putrid stinkfest otherwise known as the jet game this week so there will be no update. I'm sure Joe gives it fine service.

- Please check out the 2 posts below. They are some of my better recent stuff.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks. Your site inspired me to write the story. I loved the earlier submissions.
    As for your Public Service post, I keep changing which category I fit in.
    Larry (The Maggid)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home