Elster's World

Monday, November 06, 2006

Some Things

- Apologies for the lack of "real" posts here recently. The truth is I've been sick as a dog for the last two weeks and it's hard to think at all, let alone think of interesting things to say. I have a terrible cough, all stuffed up - and it's effecting everything. Also, I've been writing much, much more - I have all these projects in the works and that's been taking up gobs of my time. It's actually a pleasure to have less time for this blog because I'm really writing again.

- On that note, please check out my blog collaboration with McAryeh - The White Shoe Factory. The third installment should be up and running by this afternoon and we plan on having two new installments a week (Mondays and Thursdays) - so don't jump on the bandwagon too late or you will miss out.

- My nemesis Joe completely blew me out in fantasy football this week, even though I accumulated a respectable 133 points. He even played one player short and took me for over 170 points. Did I mention how much I hated fantasy football? And his defense, Joe did email and apologize for utterly wiping the floor with me. So that was nice.

- So this weekend I decided that I wish I knew how to draw and take nice photos. I'm not exactly sure what brought this on. I wish I was more creative I guess. The problem of course is that I can't draw at all. I mean nothing beyond some stick figures. So I don't think that will be happening any time soon. But still, it's nice to dream. It's especially nice to want to be more creative.

- Ok - there are many leases to review at work so that will have to be all for now.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home