Elster's World

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Question of the Day - Newfangled Social Websites

Question: If they would have had sites like Facebook and/or MySpace when I was in high school, would I have used them?

Answer: Probably not. After all, we didn't have a computer yet (yes, there was actually a time when not every family in America had a computer) but even assuming we did, I strongly doubt I would have partaken. Unless, of course, it would have been a good way to pick up girls. Then maybe. Still, probably not.

Relevancy of this post to anything: None.

5 Comments:

  • I haven't even heard of facebook. I made a myspace page months ago and I think my only friend is still only Tom. I have no patience for that stuff.

    By Blogger Sara with NO H, at 2:52 PM  

  • I loooove facebook

    By Blogger Sara, at 3:04 PM  

  • It seems to be a huge hit with the youngr generation. Everyone needs a form of self expression.

    By Blogger Elster, at 5:25 PM  

  • Of COURSE you would have.

    By Anonymous DB, at 8:59 PM  

  • Hehehehhe = Perhaps -I do so love the internet....

    You think the other DS would have had a page? YZ? I love initials...

    By Blogger Elster, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home