Elster's World

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Storytellers

Slightly earlier than anticipated, we have a new entry today. Sara's contribution (better late than never, and in her case definately worth the wait) is up a few days into Lvnsm27's tenure (sorry LV) because lucky Sara is going AWOL on us for a little summer vacation. Since she will have limited (read almost no) internet access, I promised she could see her story up before she leaves.

Thanks again to Scraps, Jack, me, Lvnsm27 and Sara (sorry, too lazy to link everyone) for contributing so far. I am actually anticipating a number of new submissions "any day now". I hope you are all enjoying both reading and writing these stories as much as I am seeing people actively participating in this great joint effort.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home