Elster's World

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Start Telling a Story

Ah, the maiden voyage of Storytellers. The very first post, penned by Scraps, is officially up. Please feel free to skip the legal mumbo-jumbo which precedes it.

I am thinking that posts will stay up about a week or so, though I'm open to suggestions on timing and just about everything else. Writers, please feel free to advertise Storytellers on your own blogs to ensure maximum readership for the brave souls who submit here.

Oh, and Jack, you are up.

4 Comments:

  • Ok, I'll see what I have for you.

    By Blogger Jack's Shack, at 1:39 AM  

  • I look forward with great anticipation. Salivating would be a little too strong though.

    By Blogger Elster, at 10:42 AM  

  • You're on.

    By Blogger Sheyna Galyan, at 2:55 PM  

  • Sheyna:

    I missed you twice now - shame on me. But I finally see your comments. I have emailed you and we are happy to have you.

    E.

    By Blogger Elster, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home