Elster's World

Friday, January 13, 2006

Quick Update(s)

By popular demand (ok, one person asked me for it) I have added an email address to my profile. I assume that my email address will now be ringing off the hook so extra operators are standing by to read them for me.

Hmmm, what else? I set a new hit record at the site yesterday (I will not share the number because it's a little low, but a record for me nontheless). I am always thrilled at the prospect of new readers so I take that as a good sign.

I really enjoyed that meme thing I did the other day. I'm thinking about doing an extended "director's cut" meme with special features like commentary by director Steven Speilberg, deleted scenes and outtakes. If anyone has specific categories they want (need) answer on, feel free to send 'em in.

The Elster family vacation ramps up with a week in the holy city of Miami. We are leavbing next Thursday and returning the following Thursday in the evening. So please, do not panic if I don't post that week and for g-d's sakes, do not light yourselves on fire. The delay will be only temporary.

Well, that's it I guess. I once again urge all readers to drop down two posts and read Literary Elster, probably the best thing I've posted here (in terms of fiction).

Have a goos shabbos to all and a fine weekend to you non-jews as well.

5 Comments:

  • Haha this post cracked me up!

    By Blogger Eshet Chayil, at 2:34 AM  

  • very funny.
    have a great time in florida - wish i were going.

    By Blogger Mata Hari, at 1:36 PM  

  • how can you tell how many people have visited your site?

    By Blogger Mata Hari, at 1:40 PM  

  • Download Sitemeter. it's all the way on the bottom of the page. it tracks how many hits a day you get, where they come from, etc.

    It's pretty cool.

    By Blogger Elster, at 2:47 PM  

  • thanks

    By Blogger Mata Hari, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home